Online Admissions Process
Step 1: Select CBSE or SSC curriculum
Step 2: Complete the online admission form for the selected curriculum
Step 3: Submit the documents required online
Step4: Make online fee payment for term 1 ( monthly or term-wise) *details are on school website
Step 5: Visit the school office with the applicant or book an appointment for online interview of applicant with admission counsellor
Step 6: Purchase books, uniform and school diary
- A student seeking admission to any class higher than his previous class has to provide documents in support of his / her having passed the qualifying or equivalent examination making him / her eligible for admission to that class. The student must also provide Xerox Copies of School Leaving Certificate / Transfer Certificate signed by the Head of the institution last attended, Xerox Copy of Date of Birth certificate and Xerox Copy of Aadhaar card.
- All school fees and other dues have to be paid within the stipulated time period. Fees once paid will not be reimbursed if any student suddenly withdraws.
- The school has a fleet of buses, offering transport facility to all its students. There are designated pick-up and drop points for available locations. Charges for availing this facility is on a well planned calculation on kilometer basis.
- Online interview is permissible during Lockdown. Kindly call 8688816699 to schedule an appointment for interview with admissions counsellor
- First language English
- Second language Hindi/Telugu
- Third language Hindi/Telugu (Class IV onwards)
- First language Hindi/Telugu
- Second language Hindi/Telugu (Class IV onwards)
- Third Language English